Voter ID Card Form PDF Download - पहचान पत्र बनाने के लिए फॉर्म डाउनलोड पीडीऍफ़
Voter ID Card Form PDF Download, पहचान पत्र बनाने के लिए फॉर्म डाउनलोड पीडीऍफ़, voter id card online application form, voter id card online application form 6, voter id card online application form 8, voter id online, voter id card download, new voter id card online application form 6, voter id card online application form 6 west bengal, voter id card check online, Application Form for New Voters,
Voter Id Card Application Form PDF Download
Hello friends, here we have provided the PDF of the application form which is required to make a voter ID card, by downloading which you can get your new voter ID card made, along with this we have made a new voter ID card in this article. For this, which document will you need and how can you register for Voter Id Card, along with other information, in this article you have been provided complete information and Voter Id Card Form PDF Voter Id card can be made by any Indian citizen after the age of 18 years, it is an identity card, it is necessary to vote in all types of elections, people's assembly and assembly, when you make your voter Id card, then your name Voter list is added in your constituency after which you are eligible to vote
To make voter id card you have to fill form number 6 through which you can make your voter id card you can download voter id card form from pdf given here go ahead to download the form and get the form
Overview Voter ID Card Form PDF
|Name||Voter ID Card Form|
|Department||Election Commission India|
|Form||New Voter Id Card Form|
|Form Number||APPLICATION FORM-6|
|Apply Process||Online and Offline|
|Apply Document||Ration Card, Job Card, education Cetificate, Birth Certificate passport Size Photo, Mobile Number|
|Helpline||For general enquiries: 1950|
Voter Id Card Apply Giuideline
To make voter id card, what are the things you have to keep in mind, what documents you have to attach with the application form, how to register for voter id card, see all these topics for information etc.
- Photo: Good quality, color passport size (4.5 cms X 3.5 cms) latest unsigned photograph with white backgroundBoth should be pasted on the space provided. The eyes should be open and both sides of the face should be clearly visible. Electoral Identity Card (EPIC): EPIC, after enrollment, without any cost or speed with proper acknowledgment Will be delivered to the given postal address through post.
- 2. Item (Name): Correct name and pronunciation should be furnished both in the official language of the State and in English. If filled in only one language the system will automatically translate into the other language, there may be errors in the service.
- 3. Item (2A) and item (2B) *(name and surname of relative) : In case of newly married female applicant, preferably her husband's name
- Can be mentioned. (Strike out the options in the column which are not applicable.)
- 4. Item (5) Aadhaar details: Aadhaar number should be quoted for the purpose of de-authentication of enrollments. If the applicant has
- If you do not have Aadhaar Number, then the same may be mentioned in the box at item 5(b).
- 5. Item (6) (Land) :(a) 'Male'/'Female'/'Third Gender' should be clearly mentioned in the appropriate box provided for gender. (b) the applicant belonging to third gender may indicate his/her gender as 'Male' or as 'Female' or as 'Third Gender' Can sing
- 6. Item (7) (a) (b) (Date of Birth):*(a) Self attested copy of any one of the key documents may be attached as proof of age. Submission of Key DocumentsThis will ensure speedy registration and delivery of services. (b) If any key document is not available, the applicant should attach any other document in support of age; and the above The name of the document should be as mentioned in item 7 (ii) and item (iv) of 'Declaration' part of the form. In such cases, the applicant will be required to to be personally present before the Electoral Registration Officer or any other Designated Officer.
- 7. Item (8) (Present Ordinary Residence) : *(a) Self-attested copy of any major document in the name of applicant/parents/spouse as proof of ordinary residence Complete postal address with pin code should be mentioned. (b) homeless Indian citizens living on sheds/footpaths and such sex workers, who have no place of ordinary residence; In case there is no documentary evidence, necessary spot verification will be carried out if they are otherwise eligible for enrolment. (c) students, who are eligible for enrolment, either at the place of their parents or at the hostel/mess where they ordinarily reside, Can enroll.
- 8. *Declaration: All the fields in the "Declaration" part must be completed in all respects. “Please note that making any false statement in the declaration part is punishable under Section 31 of the Representation of the People Act, 1950 shall be an offense punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both”.
Download Voter Id Card Form PDF
Here this is voter id card form pdf it contains form to make new voter id card download it and print it you can use this form to make your voter id card tell you your age to make voter id card is 18 years Or it should be more than this, if so, you can get your voter ID card made through this form.